WorleyParsons Wins Engineering, Project Services Contract from Addax
WorleyParsons' Nigerian joint venture company DeltaAfrik Engineering bagged a three-year contract from Addax Petroleum - a subsidiary of China's Sinopec Group - to provide engineering and project services for the latter's capital projects and operating assets in West Africa, comprising Nigeria, Cameroon, and Gabon.
WorleyParsons said the contract, which includes a two year extension option, anticipates that the services will be provided from DeltaAfrik offices in Lagos and WorleyParsons’ offices in London, Houston and Beijing.
The facilities to be supported under the contract are wide ranging and include asset types such as deepwater, shallow water and onshore developments for both producing and planned new developments.
WorleyParsons' Chief Executive Officer, Andrew Wood said in a company announcement: “The Global Alliance represents an important opportunity for enhanced value added support to Addax Petroleum’s expanding Gulf of Guinea assets through a portfolio approach across the entire asset life cycle.”
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Report: Quarter Of Oil Refineries Risk Closure Under Climate Goals (Nov 02)
- Sources: China's Sinopec Mulls US Oil Projects Ahead Of Trump's Visit (Oct 31)
- Sinopec's Oil Refining Overcomes Continued Upstream Losses (Oct 30)
Company: WorleyParsons more info
- TCO Awards EPCM Support Services Deal for Tengiz Expansion Project to KPJV (Jul 12)
- WorleyParsons Bags EPCM Contract for BP-Operated Assets in Caspian Region (Apr 14)
- WorleyParsons Lands Deal for Ophir's Fortuna Project in Equatorial Guinea (Apr 13)