Subsea 7 Wins Heidelberg Development Work
Oilfield services firm Subsea 7 reported Monday that it has won a contract with Anadarko Petroleum Corporation and its partners for the Heidelberg development in the Gulf of Mexico.
Subsea 7 said the scope of the work includes the engineering, fabrication and installation of risers, pipelines and flowlines in water depths of more than 5,250 feet. Project management and engineering work is to begin immediately at Subsea 7's Houston office.
Offshore operations are scheduled to begin during the fourth quarter of 2014 with pipe-laying activities being performed by the Seven Borealis.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Canadian Offshore Oil Interest Grows As Pipeline Woes Sink Alberta Prices (Dec 20)
- 4 Ways Agile Sourcing Can Lead Enterprises to Success (Nov 10)
- Gadfly: Anadarko Woke Up, and It Really Smells the Coffee (Nov 01)
Company: Subsea 7 more info
- Subsea 7 Shares Surge On Special Dividend, Q4 Earnings Beat (Mar 02)
- Subsea 7 Takes Delivery of New Vessels (Feb 02)
- Report: Oil, Gas Companies in Aberdeen Face Tax 'Bombshell' (Dec 19)