FMC Technologies Receives Shell Subsea Gig
FMC Technologies, Inc. announced Wednesday that it has received an order from Shell for subsea equipment for its portfolio of projects in the Gulf of Mexico. The scope of supply includes 12 enhanced vertical deepwater trees and controls.
"FMC Technologies has been supporting Shell's subsea requirements for nearly two decades," said Tore Halvorsen, FMC Technologies' senior vice president of Subsea Technologies. "We are pleased to provide them with the equipment needed to meet the technical challenges associated with deepwater operations in the Gulf of Mexico."
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 27 Offshore Rigs
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
Company: FMC Technologies more info
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)