FMC Technologies Secures Gig for GOM Heidelberg Field
FMC Technologies, Inc. announced that it has received orders from Anadarko Petroleum Corporation for subsea equipment for its Heidelberg field.
The Heidelberg field is located in the Green Canyon section of the Gulf of Mexico in 5,310 feet (1,618 meters) of water. FMC Technologies' scope of supply includes five enhanced horizontal subsea trees, tree mounted controls, two manifolds and other associated tooling and equipment.
"FMC Technologies is pleased to provide Anadarko with the subsea equipment needed to develop its Heidelberg field," said Tore Halvorsen, FMC Technologies' senior vice president of Subsea Technologies. "Anadarko is a leading operator in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico and we are pleased to support them in their efforts."
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Canadian Offshore Oil Interest Grows As Pipeline Woes Sink Alberta Prices (Dec 20)
- 4 Ways Agile Sourcing Can Lead Enterprises to Success (Nov 10)
- Gadfly: Anadarko Woke Up, and It Really Smells the Coffee (Nov 01)
Company: FMC Technologies more info
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)