Rosneft to Achieve $2.4B Synergies with TNK-BP Integratioin
MOSCOW - OAO Rosneft sees $2.4 billion of synergies over the next three years from its integration with oil company TNK-BP, which it acquired last month, Chief Financial Officer Svyatoslav Slavinsky said Tuesday.
Total synergies from the merger are expected to reach $10 billion, he told a meeting of investors in London. Capex savings from the merger will be worth $3.4 billion, he said.
Rosneft last month acquired TNK-BP from BP PLC (BP) and a group of Soviet-born billionaires in deals worth $60 billion.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Russia's Rosneft, In U-Turn, Plans To Bid For Alrosa's Gas Assets (Dec 29)
- Sanction-Proof Oil Rig Beats US Policy From Cuba to Russia (Dec 19)
- Russia's Rosneft Signs Oil Supply Deal With Greece's Motor Oil (Nov 20)
Company: TNK-BP more info
- Rosneft Board Member Rejects Criticism of TNK-BP Buyout (Oct 04)
- Rosneft: TNK-BP Integration 'Mostly Complete' (Jun 20)
- TNK-BP Acquisition Boosts Rosneft's 1Q Production (Apr 30)