FMC Technologies Signs Subsea Services Agreement with Petrobras
FMC Technologies, Inc. announced Monday that it has signed a four year frame agreement with Petrobras to provide subsea services for its fields offshore Brazil.
Under the terms of the agreement, FMC Technologies will provide equipment commissioning and offshore technical services in addition to maintenance, modification, storage and logistics for Petrobras' subsea fields.
"FMC Technologies has supported Petrobras' subsea development efforts for more than three decades," said Tore Halvorsen, FMC Technologies' senior vice president of Subsea Technologies. "This agreement will support new equipment installations and provide life-of-field support for the more than 350 FMC Technologies subsea trees and subsea manifolds currently in operation with Petrobras in Brazil."
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
Manages 10 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: FMC Technologies more info
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)