Rosneft, Lukoil and Novatek Apply for Lebanese Offshore Projects
Russia's OAO Rosneft, OAO Lukoil Holdings and a combination of OAO Novatek and Gazprombank's GPB Global Resources have applied to take part in tenders for Lebanese offshore projects, the Lebanese Energy and Water Department said in a statement.
A total of 52 companies applied from 25 countries, including Exxon Mobil, Chevron, Statoil and Total.
Companies that qualify for the tender will be announced on April 18, according to the statement.
To be able to participate in the tender, operators must prove that they have total assets worth $10 billion. Non-operators must prove they have total assets worth $500 million.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Romania Closes One Case Against Russia's Lukoil, Related Trial Still On (Nov 17)
- Transneft: Oil Supplies to Lukoil's Norsi Refinery Suspended Due to Fire (Oct 05)
- Russia's Lukoil Eyes Decade Of Oil Output Growth (Sep 20)
Company: Rosneft more info
- Russia's Rosneft, In U-Turn, Plans To Bid For Alrosa's Gas Assets (Dec 29)
- Sanction-Proof Oil Rig Beats US Policy From Cuba to Russia (Dec 19)
- Russia's Rosneft Signs Oil Supply Deal With Greece's Motor Oil (Nov 20)
Company: Novatek more info
- Report: US May Get First LNG Import From Russia Despite Sanctions (Jan 09)
- RIA: Moscow, Riyadh Agree To Explore Aramco Taking Part In Novatek Project (Nov 13)
- Russia's Novatek Says Yamal LNG Seen Expanding By 1 Million Tonnes (Oct 17)