LLOG Exploration Selects FMC for Who Dat Work
FMC Technologies, Inc. announced Thursday it has received a subsea equipment order from LLOG Exploration Company, LLC for the Who Dat field. The order has an estimated value of $30 million in revenue.
The project is located in the Gulf of Mexico Mississippi Canyon Block 503 in water depths of approximately 3,200 feet (975 meters). FMC Technologies' scope of supply includes subsea trees, a subsea manifold, multiphase meters and a subsea distribution system. The equipment is scheduled for delivery in 2013.
"FMC Technologies is pleased to have been chosen by LLOG Exploration to provide subsea systems for its continued development of the Who Dat field," said Tore Halvorsen, FMC Technologies' senior vice president of Subsea Technologies. "We welcome the opportunity to continue supporting LLOG Exploration with its Gulf of Mexico developments."
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)
Company: LLOG more info
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- McDermott Secures Sizeable Services Contract in Gulf of Mexico (Jun 23)
- Ocean Installer Wins Delta House SURF Contract (Nov 21)
- Technip Bags Subsea Gig for Delta House Field (Oct 14)