Dril-Quip Awarded Supply Contract Offshore Malaysia
Dril-Quip, Inc. announced that Dril-Quip Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, its wholly owned subsidiary, in conjunction with its local representative UMW Petrodril (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd., has been awarded a contract to supply drilling and production equipment and related services to Sabah Shell Petroleum Company Limited for the Shell Malikai TLP project located offshore Malaysia in approximately 1,800 feet of water.
Dril-Quip will provide subsea wellheads, tensioner systems, risers, production trees, injection trees and tieback connectors for the project. Delivery of these systems is expected to begin in 2014.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 30 Offshore Rigs
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
- Eni Bets Big on Zohr Explorer Finding New Treasure (Oct 06)
Company: Dril-Quip, Inc. more info
- Oilfield Rush to High-Tech Helps Smaller Companies Thrive (Jul 27)
- Dril-Quip Awarded Supply Contract Offshore Malaysia (Mar 13)
- Dril-Quip 'Well Positioned' for Deepwater E&P Growth (Aug 23)