Cameron Bags $600M Subsea Supply Work
Cameron received an order totaling approximately $600 million for the supply of 47 subsea trees and associated equipment. The deliveries for the equipment, destined for Pre-Salt and Post-Salt areas offshore Brazil, will commence in 2014.
"Cameron welcomes the opportunity to continue to support Petrobras. This order will be supported by the expansion of our manufacturing capabilities in Brazil, completed this quarter," Cameron Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer Jack B. Moore said.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 13 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: Cameron Corporation more info
- Keppel O&M Completes Acquisition of Cameron's Offshore Product Division (May 03)
- EU Clears Acquisition Of Cameron By Schlumberger (Feb 05)
- Cameron Stockholders Vote Yes to Schlumberger Merger (Dec 17)