2H Offshore Wins Detailed Design Project with LLOG
2H Offshore Inc., an Acteon company, has recently been awarded a Steel Catenary Riser (SCR) detailed design project with LLOG Exploration Company. The SCRs will be the first attached to the Exmar OPTI-11000 semisubmersible.
The scope of work includes the provision of detailed design of the production and export SCRs tied back to the Exmar OPTI-11000 semisubmersible for the Delta House field development. LLOG is currently developing the Marmalard and SOB2 fields in the Mississippi Canyon area of the Gulf of Mexico which will both be tied back to the Delta House Floating Production Facility located in MC Block 254 in approximately 4,500 feet of water.
"2H has supported and provided riser engineering services to Exmar since 2005 in their development of the OPTI-EX semisubmersible which was used to develop LLOG's Who Dat Field," said 2H Offshore Inc. Vice President David Walters. "We look forward to providing our expertise in detailed design on the first SCRs attached to the OPTI-11000 semi-submersible"
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- McDermott Secures Sizeable Services Contract in Gulf of Mexico (Jun 23)
- Ocean Installer Wins Delta House SURF Contract (Nov 21)
- Technip Bags Subsea Gig for Delta House Field (Oct 14)
Company: 2H Offshore more info
- 2H Offshore Expands Malaysia & Australia Presence, May Recruit Engineering (Dec 04)
- 2H Offshore Wins Detailed Design Project with LLOG (Mar 01)
- 2H Offshore Completes CVA Work at Mirage (Apr 09)