Northern Offshore Lines Up North Sea Gig
Northern Offshore, Ltd. reported that its subsidiary, Northern Offshore U.K. Limited, was awarded a contract with ADTI for the jackup Energy Endeavour (300' ILC). The contract, for operations in the UK Sector of the North Sea, is for a one-well program with an expected duration of sixty days, and is scheduled to commence mid June 2013. The estimated contract value for the expected term is approximately $9.3 million.
"We look forward to working with ADTI and achieving a safe and successful drilling program. This contract for the Energy Endeavour represents our expected increase in dayrates, marks our return to the UK sector of the North Sea, and positions the unit in a strong market with additional future opportunity," Northern Offshore's President and CEO Gary W. Casswell said.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Manages 1 Offshore Rigs
- Northern Offshore Delays Delivery of 2 Jackups Now Being Built in China (Apr 01)
- Northern Offshore Issues Notice to Terminate Contract for Energy Searcher (Jan 13)
- Energy Searcher Signed Up for Nigeria Drill (Dec 09)
Company: Applied Drilling Technology, Inc. (ADTI) more info
- Northern Offshore Lines Up North Sea Gig (Feb 19)
- Xcite Inks LOI for Deepwater Jackup in UK North Sea (Feb 10)
- J W McLean Contracted for Sterling's Cladhan Appraisal Well (Dec 21)