Aker Secures 5-Year UK Brownfield Deal with Talisman Sinopec
Aker Solutions announced Monday that it has secured a five-year frame agreement for the execution of contracts on all of Talisman Sinopec Energy UK's brownfield projects on the UK Continental Shelf.
Aker said in a company statement that although the agreement contains "no firm spending commitment", the anticipated multi-million pound agreement "cements the long-standing relationship between the two organisations".
Aker UK Managing Director Mike Forbes commented in the statement:
"Talisman Sinopec Energy UK Ltd is embarking on an exciting phase in its development and we are delighted to have been selected for this agreement."
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 8 Offshore Rigs
- Strong Upstream Performance from European Majors (Jul 28)
- PETRONAS, PetroVietnam Extend PM3CAA PSC in Malaysia-Vietnam Waters to 2027 (May 10)
- Repsol Significantly Scales Back Upstream Investment (Oct 15)
Company: Aker Solutions more info
- Aker BP Buys Hess' Norway Unit For $2B (Oct 24)
- Aker Completes More Than Two-Thirds of Cost-Cutting Program (May 09)
- Aker Solutions Reduces Total Headcount by Almost 5,000 Since 2014 (Mar 30)