FMC Technologies Bags Statoil Snorre Gig
FMC Technologies, Inc. announced Wednesday that it has signed an agreement with Statoil for the supply of additional subsea equipment for the Snorre field. The order has an estimated value of $33 million in revenue.
Under the terms of the agreement, FMC Technologies will provide 10 production risers and tieback connectors. The equipment is scheduled for delivery in 2015.
"FMC Technologies has been providing subsea equipment for the Snorre development for more than 20 years," said Tore Halvorsen, FMC Technologies' Senior Vice President, Subsea Technologies. "We are pleased to continue to provide equipment and systems that help Statoil with their ongoing development of this field."
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
- Statoil Greenlights $6B Flagship Arctic Oil Project (Dec 05)
- Partners to Invest in New Gas Module at Troll C Platform (Nov 07)
Company: FMC Technologies more info
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)