Lukoil Wins Oilfields Auction With $1.66B Bid
MOSCOW - Russia's OAO Lukoil Holdings has outbid OAO Rosneft and OAO Gazpromneft-Noyabrskneftegaz at auction for Siberian oilfields.
Lukoil--the country's second-biggest oil producer by output--will pay 50.8 billion rubles ($1.66 billion) for the Imlorskoye, West Imlorskoye and Istochnoye fields, Rosnedra, or the Federal Agency of Subsoil Usage, said on its website Tuesday.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Romania Closes One Case Against Russia's Lukoil, Related Trial Still On (Nov 17)
- Transneft: Oil Supplies to Lukoil's Norsi Refinery Suspended Due to Fire (Oct 05)
- Russia's Lukoil Eyes Decade Of Oil Output Growth (Sep 20)
Company: Rosneft more info
- Russia's Rosneft, In U-Turn, Plans To Bid For Alrosa's Gas Assets (Dec 29)
- Sanction-Proof Oil Rig Beats US Policy From Cuba to Russia (Dec 19)
- Russia's Rosneft Signs Oil Supply Deal With Greece's Motor Oil (Nov 20)