Seadrill, Songa Offshore Enter HOA for Semisub
Seadrill has entered into a Heads of Agreement ("HOA") with Songa Offshore SE for a potential purchase of the rig Songa Eclipse (UDW semisub). The HOA has certain subjects, hereunder board approval from Seadrill and Songa. A key element in the HOA is that Seadrill is granted exclusivity up to Nov. 15, 2012 to carry out a due diligence of all adequate issues related to the Songa Eclipse.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Norway's Seadrill Gets Two Rival Debt Restructuring Proposals (Oct 23)
- Seadrill's Debt Overhaul Faces Creditor Scrutiny (Oct 02)
- Seadrill Files for Bankruptcy in Bid to Shrink Debt Burden (Sep 13)
Company: Songa Offshore ASA more info
- Transocean To Buy Norwegian Rig Firm Songa Offshore For $1.1B (Aug 15)
- Songa Offshore to Cut 430 Jobs Due to Ongoing Norway Oil, Gas Strikes (Sep 30)
- Songa Encourage Rig Commences 8-Year Statoil Drilling Contract (Apr 12)