OMV Signs Agreement on Development of Latif Gas Field
VIENNA - Austrian oil and gas company OMV AG signed a lease deed with its joint-venture partners to OMV and Latif joint venture partners for the development of Latif gas field in Pakistan, the company said Friday.
- OMV is the operator of Latif concession and holds a 33.34% interest. The other partners in the joint venture are Eni S.p.A and PPL Corp.
- OMV is targeting a net production of 5,700 barrels of oil equivalent per day from Latif in 2014 thereby delivering on a key initiative under the group-wide performance program "energize OMV".
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Qatargas Signs Deal To Deliver LNG To Austria's OMV (Dec 20)
- CEO: OMV To Become Bigger, Grow Marketing Outside Of Europe (Dec 20)
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)