Rosneft Signs Northern Russian Gas Deal
Rosneft has got together with one of Russia's largest independent natural gas producers, ITERA Oil and Gas, to produce and sell gas from the Kynsko-Chaselsk license block in the Yamalo-Nenets region, onshore northern Russia.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Sources: Russia's Rosneft Holds Key To Fixing Iraqi Kurdistan Oil Flows (Mar 05)
- Eni Says Is Drilling In Black Sea Project While Monitoring US Sanctions (Jan 24)
- Russia's Rosneft, In U-Turn, Plans To Bid For Alrosa's Gas Assets (Dec 29)
Company: Itera more info
- Rosneft Buys up Outstanding Equity in ITERA Oil & Gas (Jul 02)
- Rosneft Signs Northern Russian Gas Deal (Aug 06)
- Suntera to Take Stake in BowLeven (Jul 03)