Expro Wins Contract Extension in Cameroon
Expro is celebrating a significant contract extension with Perenco in Cameroon.
The award is an extension of services from a previous well campaign and will last for the duration of one year.
Expro will provide an extended well test, data acquisition services and its drill stem testing (DST) package including Expro's CaTS wireless telemetry technology which will be utilized as a surface read-out system.
Work will take place across two exploration and appraisal (E&A) wells in the Lungahe and Elombo fields and two development wells in Dissoni.
Expro's Southern & West Africa region director, Riccardo Muttoni, said: "Perenco is pressing ahead with major development plans in Cameroon and the neighboring areas. This award provides a platform for us to showcase our technologies and solution focused attitude.
"This is one of the jobs we have done in the region using our CaTS technology and the contract also provides potential for us to introduce our strengths in tubing conveyed perforating (TCP) and complete the full well flow management package."
- Ex-Oil Workers Look to Grow Aberdeen Brewery, Employ More Ex-Energy Staff (Dec 01)
- Expro Opens Aberdeen Office (Mar 29)
- Expro Bags Subsea Services Gig in China (Mar 19)
Company: Perenco more info
Operates 1 Offshore Rigs
- Reports: Offshore Gas Worker Dies in North Sea Incident (Dec 07)
- BP: Potential Gas Play Could Open Up New Phase of North Sea Development (Dec 06)
- Golar, Perenco Reach Agreement on Commercial Terms of Cameroon FLNG Project (Jul 01)