Chariot Spuds Nimrod Prospect
Africa-focused Chariot Oil & Gas announced Friday that it has begun drilling operations on its Nimrod prospect, offshore Namibia.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 32 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- Owners of Louisiana-Illinois Pipeline Eye Reversal Next Steps (Dec 21)
- Canadian Offshore Oil Interest Grows As Pipeline Woes Sink Alberta Prices (Dec 20)
Company: Petrobras more info
Operates 34 Offshore Rigs
Manages 10 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: Chariot Oil & Gas Limited more info
- Chariot Oil & Gas Exits Mauritania License (Jun 16)
- Chariot Oil & Gas Limited Reduces Personnel, Payroll (May 10)
- Eni Enters Offshore Morocco Exploration Permits (Mar 30)