Total, Partners Awarded Rights to Explore Offshore Area in Bulgaria
PARIS - French oil company Total SA Thursday said it won the rights to seek oil and gas in an area known as the Khan Asparuh bloc, offshore Bulgaria in the Black Sea in partnership with Spain's Repsol SA and Canada's OMV.
Total declined to provide further details.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Total Starts Up Antwerp Refinery And Petrochem Complex After Upgrade (Nov 30)
- Hoegh LNG: Pakistan LNG Import Project Consortium Folds (Nov 16)
- France's Total Buys Engie's LNG Business For $1.5B (Nov 08)
Company: OMV more info
- Qatargas Signs Deal To Deliver LNG To Austria's OMV (Dec 20)
- CEO: OMV To Become Bigger, Grow Marketing Outside Of Europe (Dec 20)
- Sharp Fall In Applications For Norway's Arctic Oil Permits (Dec 05)
Company: Repsol more info
- Exxon Mobil Bets on Brazil, Buys 10 Oil Blocks in Auction (Sep 28)
- Repsol Says Drilling Suspended On Vietnam Oil Block Disputed By China (Aug 02)
- China Urges Halt To Oil Drilling In Disputed South China Sea (Jul 25)