Atwood Oceanics Wins Contract Extension for Vicksburg
Atwood Oceanics, Inc., announced Tuesday that one of its subsidiaries has been awarded a twelve-month contract extension with an affiliate of Coastal Energy Company for the jackup rig Vicksburg (300' ILC). The extension is priced at a day rate of $105,000 from January 1, 2013 to June 30, 2013, after which the day rate will increase to $115,000 until December 31, 2013.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Ensco Acquires Atwood Oceanics, Lays Off Staff (Oct 10)
- Atwood Oceanics Offshore Employees in Australia Agree to New EBA (Aug 23)
- Transocean, Atwood Oceanics Lay Off 200 Offshore Workers in Texas (Feb 06)
Company: Coastal Energy Co. more info
- First Oil Flows from Banang Field in KBM Cluster Off Peninsular Malaysia (Sep 05)
- Coastal Energy Completes Merger With Cepsa's Unit (Jan 20)
- First Oil Flows from Kapal, Banang, Merantai Cluster off Peninsula Malaysia (Jan 13)