Shell Extends $1.8B Offer for Cove Energy Once Again
Royal Dutch Shell announced Thursday that it has extended its $1.8 billion (GBP 1.1 billion) bid for East Africa-focused Cove Energy. However, once again, Shell has not increased the offer to match its rival PTT Exploration & Production's bid of $1.9 billion.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- ITEM Club: More Jobs Losses Expected in NE Scotland due to Oil Slump
- Shell Q&A: What Makes an Ideal Employer in Oil, Gas?
- Shell Takes First Place in Rigzone's Inaugural Ideal Employer Survey
- UK Government 'Must Recommit' to Oil, Gas Sector in Autumn Statement
- UK Government Gives Go-Ahead for Fracking in NW England