Shell Extends $1.8B Offer for Cove Energy Once Again
Royal Dutch Shell announced Thursday that it has extended its $1.8 billion (GBP 1.1 billion) bid for East Africa-focused Cove Energy. However, once again, Shell has not increased the offer to match its rival PTT Exploration & Production's bid of $1.9 billion.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 31 Offshore Rigs
- Oil's Heavy Hitters Line Up to Dive Into Mexico's Deep Waters (Jan 26)
- UK Firm Intertek Says Employee Involved in Shell Oil Theft Case (Jan 17)
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
Company: Cove Energy plc more info
- Aminex Appoints New Exploration Advisor (Apr 07)
- Ex-Cove Energy Team Launches Africa-focused Explorer (Mar 11)
- PTTEP Set to Raise $3B in Rights Offering; To Fund Cove Acquisition (Nov 30)