BP Sells North Sea Assets to Mitsui
BP announced Tuesday that it is selling its interests in the Alba and Britannia fields in the UK North Sea to Mitsui & Co. for $280 million in cash.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- Big Oil Said to Plan Tenfold Expansion of Cost-Cut Collaboration (Jan 23)
- BP Is Said to Weigh Bid for $1.8B Italian Solar Company (Jan 22)
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
Company: Mitsui more info
- Japan's Mitsui OSK Targets 26% Stake In Swan's Indian LNG Unit (Sep 18)
- As Rivals Circle, Japan Boosting Firepower To Buy Global Energy Assets (Sep 23)
- Gas Glut Upends Global Trade Flows As Buyers Find New Leverage (Aug 16)
Company: Linn Energy, LLC more info
- Shale Loses 9 Billion Barrels of Reserves After SEC Inquiries (Jun 15)
- Linn Energy, Breitburn Could Be Tip of Iceberg for MLP Bankruptcies (May 16)
- Oil At $45 A Barrel Proving No Savior As Bankruptcies Add Up (May 13)