PTTEP Extends Acceptance Date for $1.9B Cove Bid
PTT Exploration & Production (PTTEP) and Royal Dutch Shell are continuing to play of game of seeing who blinks first in their takeover battle for East Africa-focused Cove Energy, with the Thai company announcing Monday that its $1.9 billion bid is being extended to July 6.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- ITEM Club: More Jobs Losses Expected in NE Scotland due to Oil Slump
- Shell Q&A: What Makes an Ideal Employer in Oil, Gas?
- Shell Takes First Place in Rigzone's Inaugural Ideal Employer Survey
- UK Government 'Must Recommit' to Oil, Gas Sector in Autumn Statement
- UK Government Gives Go-Ahead for Fracking in NW England