Australia's Senex Energy Strikes Oil at Cuisiner-5 Well
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Santos Seen Luring More Bids After Rejecting $7.2 Billion Offer (Nov 16)
- Australia's Santos Steps Up Effort To Avert LNG Export Curb (Aug 30)
- Australia Plans LNG Export Limits to Help Ease Local Price Pain (Apr 27)
Company: Bengal Energy Ltd. more info
- Bengal Ends Hydraulic Stimulation Program in Cooper Basin's Barta Block (Jan 29)
- Bengal Energy Finds Gas at Nubba-1 Well in Permit ATP752P in Cooper Basin (Dec 10)
- Bengal Signs $20M Secured Credit Facility for Ongoing Australian Projects (May 28)