CNPC Starts Operations At Iraq's Halfaya Oilfield
State-owned China National Petroleum Corp (CNPC) said Tuesday that the first phase of Iraq's Halfaya oilfield has started operating at a production capacity of 100,000 barrels per day (bopd).
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Total Starts Up Antwerp Refinery And Petrochem Complex After Upgrade (Nov 30)
- Hoegh LNG: Pakistan LNG Import Project Consortium Folds (Nov 16)
- France's Total Buys Engie's LNG Business For $1.5B (Nov 08)
Company: PETRONAS more info
Operates 11 Offshore Rigs
- After Europe's Gas Market Disasters, LNG May Come to the Rescue (Dec 12)
- Petronas Unit Agrees Share Swap With Shell's Africa Operator (Dec 05)
- Malaysia's Petronas Asked To Exit Myanmar In Protest Of Rohingya Crisis (Nov 08)
Company: CNPC more info
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
- CNPC Plans to Cut Gas Supplies to Industrial Users-State Media (Nov 06)
- China's CNPC Starts Third Natural Gas Pipeline To Shanghai (Oct 13)