Report: Gazprom Neft Has No Plans to Buy BP's Stake in TNK-BP
The head of Gazprom Neft said Friday the company has no intention to buy BP's stake in TNK-BP, Prime news agency reported Friday.
"We haven't received an offer to buy BP's stake, we haven't looked into the possibility of acquiring BP's stake in TNK-BP, we haven't offered to acquire BP's stake in TNK-BP ourselves," Gazprom Neft's head Alexander Dyukov told reporters.
Several companies have been reported to be bidders for BP's stake in the Anglo-Russian venture, including Rosneft Gaz and Gazprom Neft.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 32 Offshore Rigs
- BP Sees Electric Future With Oil Demand Peaking in 2030s (Feb 20)
- Big Oil Said to Plan Tenfold Expansion of Cost-Cut Collaboration (Jan 23)
- BP Is Said to Weigh Bid for $1.8B Italian Solar Company (Jan 22)
Company: OAO Gazprom more info
- Poland Bets on LNG, Norway Gas as Divorce With Russia Looms (Feb 09)
- Ukraine And Russia Both Claim Victory In Gas Dispute (Dec 22)
- Gazprom to Splurge on EU Gas Pipe as US Weighs Penalties (Dec 19)
Company: TNK-BP more info
- Rosneft Board Member Rejects Criticism of TNK-BP Buyout (Oct 04)
- Rosneft: TNK-BP Integration 'Mostly Complete' (Jun 20)
- TNK-BP Acquisition Boosts Rosneft's 1Q Production (Apr 30)