BW Joko Tole Receives First Gas from Indonesia's TSB Field
Norwegian FPSO operator BW Offshore announced Wednesday that its FPSO vessel BW Joko Tole has received its first gas from the Terang Sirasun Batur (TSB) field, offshore Indonesia.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Dril-Quip Bags $40M Subsea Deal for Indonesia's Offshore TSB Gas Project (Jul 13)
- BW Joko Tole Receives First Gas from Indonesia's TSB Field (Jun 06)
Company: BW Offshore more info
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Keppel Wins $89M Deals for Work on 3 Floating Facilities, 1 Pipelay Vessel (Jul 08)
- BW Offshore Secures 3 Year Contract Extension for FPSO BW Pioneer (Apr 26)