Production Testing Begins at Sidi Dhaher Well in Tunisia
Gulfsands Petroleum announced Thursday that its partner ADX Energy has begun its production testing program on the Sidi Dhaher No.1 well at the Chorbane license onshore Tunisia.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Gulfsands Unable to Get Extension for its Fes Agreement Onshore Morocco (Oct 16)
- Gulfsands Ousts CEO, Names Waterford Nominee as Chairman (Apr 14)
- Gulfsands Confirms DOB-1 Well as a Gas Discovery (Feb 23)
Company: ADX Energy more info
- ADX Energy Gets 30-Month Extension on Romanian EX-10 Parta Permit (Jun 19)
- Gulfsands' Acquisition of Chorbane Interests Approved (Sep 05)
- ADX Wraps Up Testing Ops at Sidi Dhaher Well (Jun 25)