ClampOn Wins Supply Gig for Hess' Tubular Bells Proj.
ClampOn has secured the order with Weatherford to supply multiple subsea acoustic sand vibration detectors and PIG detector for the Hess Tubular Bells project. The project is in 4,400 feet (1,341 meters) of water and is approximately 135 miles southeast of New Orleans in Mississippi Canyon Block 725. The expected start-up for Tubular Bells is the fourth quarter of 2014.
The ClampOn Subsea sensors provided are the only acoustic sensors with atmospheric and high pressure chambers, pipe contact verification, electronic beam welding and dual independent electronics. These qualities make ClampOn the preferred supplier of non-intrusive sensors for applications worldwide.
ClampOn is the leading supplier of sand, pig and corrosion-erosion monitoring equipment, operating globally, providing around the clock services with offices in Bergen, Norway and Houston, Texas.
Operates 4 Offshore Rigs
- About 75,000 Bpd Of Gulf Oil Output Still Shut After Shell Fire (Nov 15)
- Hess Shares Fall After Fourth-Quarter Forecast Slashed (Oct 25)
- Aker BP Buys Hess' Norway Unit For $2B (Oct 24)
Company: ClampOn more info
- ClampOn Wins Supply Gig for Hess' Tubular Bells Proj. (May 11)
- ClampOn to Deliver Subsea Monitors to Pan Pandora Project (Jan 06)
- ClampOn to Supply Subsea Equipment to Chevron GOM Projects (Aug 10)