Awilco Inks LOI with Suncor Energy
Awilco Drilling PLC has signed a Letter of Intent (LOI) with Suncor Energy to extend the contract for WilHunter (mid-water semisub) for the drilling of a second firm well estimated at 61 days. The contract value for the firm well is estimated to be around $19.2 million. The second well under the contract is expected to commence in 1Q of 2013.
WilHunter is one of Awilco Drilling's two Enhanced Pacesetter semisubmersibles and is equipped for drilling in water depths up to 1,500 feet.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Suncor Says Makes Progress In Oil Sands Project Dispute With Total (Oct 26)
- Canadian Oil's High-Priced Run Set to End as Supply Surges (Oct 11)
- Suncor, Total Argue Over Cost Of Fort Hills Project (Jul 27)
Company: Awilco AS more info
- RCP Signs Supply Contract with Awilco Drilling (May 15)
- Awilco Inks LOI with Suncor Energy (May 03)
- AGR Lands North Sea Drilling Contract with Awilco (Feb 04)