TPAO Lines Up GSP Jackup for Turkey Drilling
MODU GSP Jupiter (300' ILC) provides offshore drilling services under a new contract with Türkiye Petrolleri Anonim Ortaklıgı (TPAO), the national oil and gas company of Turkey and one of GSP's customary Clients.
GSP Jupiter was awarded a contract for offshore drilling services, for Istranca 1 well (+ 1 optional well) on Black Sea Block 3920 on the continental shelf of Turkey.
GSP Vega, AHTS, and GSP Orion, PSV & OSR provide offshore support services for the drilling rig after completing the rig moving and positioning.
- KOGAS Says Starts Commercial Crude Oil Production in Iraq's Badra (Sep 01)
- Turkey's TPAO Signs $1.5B Deal To Buy Total's Stake In Azeri Gas Project (May 30)
- Turkey's TPAO Says In Talks With Exxon, OMV, MOL For Joint Oil Exploration (Feb 19)
Company: Grup Servicii Petroliere S.A. (GSP) more info
- Cooper Secures Drilling Rig For Hammamet West-3 Well Offshore Tunisia (Jul 16)
- TPAO Lines Up GSP Jackup for Turkey Drilling (Apr 26)
- GSP Wins First Drilling Contract in N. Sea (Mar 09)