FMC Technologies Finalizes Schilling Acquisition
FMC Technologies, Inc. has completed the transaction to acquire the remaining 55% of the outstanding shares of Schilling Robotics LLC.
FMC had previously announced on January 3, 2012, its intention to purchase the remaining outstanding shares of Schilling and increase its ownership to 100 percent.
Schilling is a leading producer of remotely operated vehicles (ROVs), ROV manipulator systems, control systems and other high-technology equipment and services for oil and gas subsea exploration and production. The company has offices in Davis, California; Houston, Texas; and Aberdeen, Scotland.
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)
Company: Schilling Robotics more info
- FMC Technologies Finalizes Schilling Acquisition (Apr 25)
- Subsea 7 Adds Schilling Robotics HD Systems to Fleet (Feb 14)
- FMC Technologies Purchases Remaining Schilling Stake (Jan 03)