BP Chooses Prosafe's Safe Caledonia for Andrew Area
Prosafe has signed a contract with BP Exploration Operating Company Limited for the use of Safe Caledonia conducting accommodation support at the Andrew Area Development Project in the UK sector of the North Sea.
On site operations are planned to commence at the end of 2012, with a firm period through the end of August 2013. In addition, Prosafe has granted BP a one-month option.
Total value of the firm period will be around $65.4 million.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 33 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, BP Targeted in NYC Suit That Relies on 'Nuisance' Theory (Jan 10)
- Owners of Louisiana-Illinois Pipeline Eye Reversal Next Steps (Dec 21)
- Canadian Offshore Oil Interest Grows As Pipeline Woes Sink Alberta Prices (Dec 20)
Company: Prosafe SE more info
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Prosafe Takes Delivery of the Safe Zephyrus Accommodation Vessel (Jan 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers Accommodation Semisub Safe Zephyrus to Prosafe (Jan 19)