Aker Solutions Wins EPCM Contract for Shell
Kvaerner ASA has announced its intent to use Aker Solutions as a sub-contractor for the company's work for A/S Norske Shell to deliver engineering, procurement, construction and management (EPCM) for modifications and projects at the Ormen Lange/Nyhamna onshore facilities on the west coast of Norway.
Aker Solutions will deliver engineering and modification work from the company's offices in Oslo, Kristiansund and Tromsø. When finalised, the sub-contract is expected to represent approximately $148 to $165 million (NOK 850 to 950 million) in revenues for Aker Solutions.
Operates 30 Offshore Rigs
- UK Firm Intertek Says Employee Involved in Shell Oil Theft Case (Jan 17)
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
Company: Aker Solutions more info
- Aker BP Buys Hess' Norway Unit For $2B (Oct 24)
- Aker Completes More Than Two-Thirds of Cost-Cutting Program (May 09)
- Aker Solutions Reduces Total Headcount by Almost 5,000 Since 2014 (Mar 30)