Technip Wins Lucius Field Contract from Anadarko
Technip reported Thursday that it has been awarded a lump sum contract by Anadarko Petroleum Corporation for the development of the Lucius field, located in the Keathley Canyon area of the Gulf of Mexico at a water depth of approximately 7,000 feet (2,130 meters).
- installation of a flexible flowline, multiple flexible gas lift jumpers, main gas lift and infield umbilicals, subsea distribution units, electrical, fiber optic and hydraulic flying leads.
- design and fabrication of the flexible flowline end termination.
- fabrication and installation of rigid jumpers.
- burial of flowlines.
- flooding and hydro-testing of the flowline system.
- Canadian Offshore Oil Interest Grows As Pipeline Woes Sink Alberta Prices (Dec 20)
- 4 Ways Agile Sourcing Can Lead Enterprises to Success (Nov 10)
- Gadfly: Anadarko Woke Up, and It Really Smells the Coffee (Nov 01)
Company: Technip more info
- Sasol Plans More Hiring for Louisiana Project (Oct 12)
- Bapco To Meet Technip-Led Consortium For Talks On Refinery Expansion (Aug 22)
- Fluor Wins Malaysia Isononanol Plant Contract (Aug 07)