PGNiG Commences Drilling Well in Poland
FX Energy, Inc. announced that drilling has commenced on the Komorze-3K well in the Fences concession in central Poland. The Komorze-3K well targets one of five satellite structures located near the Lisewo-1 discovery that was completed in 2011. The five satellite structures have an estimated 60 Bcf in gross potential. PGNiG is the operator of the well and the Fences concession and owns a 51% interest; the Company owns 49%.
"We are currently in the design phase of the facilities to bring the Lisewo-1 well, and if successful, the satellite wells into production in 2013," said Andy Pierce, VP of Operations for FX Energy. "In addition, we are processing and interpreting the 3-D seismic data on the structural extension southeast of the Lisewo-1 discovery. We plan to drill two more wells in this area yet this year."
The Company also reported that the Kutno-2 well in Poland is currently drilling below 14,100 feet (4,300 meters) with a projected total depth of 21,160 feet (6,450 meters).
- Poland's PGNiG Signs First Mid-Term Deal For LNG Supplies From US (Nov 21)
- Court Rejects PGniG's Attempt To Limit Gazprom's Use Of Opal Pipeline (Oct 13)
- Poland's PGNiG To Receive LNG Spot Delivery From Statoil In September (Sep 05)
Company: FX Energy, Inc. more info
- FX Energy is Reading Szymanowice-1 Well for Production (Dec 31)
- FX Energy Tests Poland Tuchola-3K Well (Apr 29)
- FX Energy 'Disappointed' over Polish Mieczewo Well (Apr 08)