Prosafe Wins Shell Contract Offshore Philippines
Prosafe has received a Notice of Award for a minimum nine-month contract by Shell Philippines Exploration B.V. (SPEX) using the Safe Astoria for accommodation support at the Malampaya Phase 3 Depletion Compression Project offshore Philippines.
On site operations are planned to commence within 2Q/3Q 2014. In addition, Prosafe has granted SPEX three additional one-month options.
Prosafe has provided SPEX the ability to alternatively choose a structure with 11-month firm period plus options, or 12-month firm period plus options.
Total value of the firm period will be between $58.1 million and $70.5 million depending on which alternative is selected.
- Norway's $24B Fund Seeing End To Losses In Oil Services (Aug 17)
- Prosafe Takes Delivery of the Safe Zephyrus Accommodation Vessel (Jan 27)
- Sembcorp Marine Delivers Accommodation Semisub Safe Zephyrus to Prosafe (Jan 19)
Company: Shell more info
Operates 30 Offshore Rigs
- UK Firm Intertek Says Employee Involved in Shell Oil Theft Case (Jan 17)
- Shell Looks Beyond Road Fuels to Secure Future of Refining (Nov 06)
- API Panel Member: Voluntary Methane Program Forthcoming (Oct 06)
Company: Shell Philippines Exploration B.V. more info
- HZN Bags Over $100M Contracts for Helicopter Services in Philippines, NZ (Jun 02)
- PNOC EC to Invest $182M in Philippines Oil, Gas Projects in 2016 (Apr 07)
- Shell Philippines Says Will Exhaustively Challenge $1.1B Tax Claim (Dec 18)