Mighty Servant Takes New Sevan Semisub to Brazil
Sevan Drilling's newbuild deepwater drilling rig Sevan Brasil (semisub) left the Chinese shipyard Cosco Tuesday en route to Brazil.
The Mighty Servant I is transporting the rig, which is expected to arrive in South America by middle April.
The rig design is based on Sevan's stabilized platform hull technology and rated to drill in water depths up to 12,000 feet.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Sevan Drilling, Cosco to Defer Delivery of Sevan Developer to Mid-October (Apr 15)
- Sevan Drilling Exercises Option to Defer Delivery of Sevan Developer (Nov 03)
- Cosco, Sevan Drilling Agree to Extend Delivery Date for Sevan Developer (Oct 17)
Company: COSCO Shipyard more info
- In Brazil, Another Shipyard Goes Bust As Work Returns To Asia (Jul 18)
- Cosco Nantong to Delay Delivery of KS Orient Star 2 to End 2017 (May 13)
- Asian Yards See Weaker Revenues amid Uncertainty in Brazil (Mar 18)