AMEC Scores PMC Work Offshore UAE
AMEC, the international engineering and project management company, has been awarded a Project Management Consultancy (PMC) services contract by Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company (ADMA OPCO) for the 'execute phase' of the Nasr Phase-1 and Umm Lulu Phase-1 field development projects offshore Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
The multi-million dollar 30-month contract covers the engineer, procure, construct (EPC) phase of these significant offshore developments.
"This award is a great milestone in supporting ADMA OPCO's development and strengthening AMEC's business offering in the UAE,"said Alan McLean, Executive Vice President of AMEC's Middle East, Africa and CIS regions. "The Middle East is an important growth region for AMEC and I am delighted that our recognized PMC capabilities are supporting ADMA OPCO's development."
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Aberdeen-based Jee Wins Enhance Oil Recovery Contract (May 21)
- UK's Oil Services Firms To Cut Jobs To Ride Out Price Slump (Apr 28)
- Amec Foster Wheeler Buys Scopus Group (Dec 15)
Company: Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Co. more info
- AMEC Bags $124M Deal for PMC Services for the Umm Lulu Project (Dec 06)
- Technip Scores Flare Modification Contract Offshore UAE (May 23)
- AMEC Scores PMC Work Offshore UAE (Mar 02)