Subsea 7 Adds Schilling Robotics HD Systems to Fleet
Schilling Robotics, LLC, experts in subsea systems, announced the delivery of two (2) 150hp, 3,000m-rated HD ROV systems to Subsea 7.
The HD ROV offers comprehensive work-class ROV performance in a compact configuration, while providing extensive onboard space for tooling systems.
"We are very pleased that Subsea 7 has selected to continue to implement the HD ROV in their projects," said Tyler Schilling, chief executive officer for Schilling Robotics. "The HD is fully compliant with the most demanding offshore energy industry requirements."
- Subsea 7 Shares Surge On Special Dividend, Q4 Earnings Beat (Mar 02)
- Subsea 7 Takes Delivery of New Vessels (Feb 02)
- Report: Oil, Gas Companies in Aberdeen Face Tax 'Bombshell' (Dec 19)
Company: FMC Technologies more info
- Technip, FMC Technologies Complete Merger (Jan 17)
- FMC, Technip Receive Clearance to Combine from European Commission (Nov 24)
- Restructuring at FMC Technologies to Continue Following Layoffs (Oct 20)
Company: Schilling Robotics more info
- FMC Technologies Finalizes Schilling Acquisition (Apr 25)
- Subsea 7 Adds Schilling Robotics HD Systems to Fleet (Feb 14)
- FMC Technologies Purchases Remaining Schilling Stake (Jan 03)