Det Norske's Drills Dry Well at Kalvklumpen
Norwegian Continental Shelf-focused oil firm Det Norske announced Monday that its exploration well 25/6-4 S on the Kalvklumpen prospect in production license 414 has come up dry.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- Det Norske Completes Merger with BP Norge, Creates Aker BP (Sep 30)
- Lundin Granted Drilling Permit Offshore Norway (Sep 20)
- Det Norske Increases Production Guidance for 2016 (Sep 14)
Company: Faroe Petroleum more info
- Independents Go Big in North Sea (Jan 03)
- Drilling of Well at Fogelberg Gas Discovery to Start in Feb/March -Centrica (Sep 01)
- Japan's JX To Sell North Sea Oil Field Stake To Faroe Petroleum (Jul 28)
Company: Norwegian Energy Company (NORECO) more info
- Det Norske to Acquire Noreco's Norwegian Portfolio (Mar 02)
- Noreco Oil UK Receives Huntington License Default Notice (Nov 02)
- Noreco CEO Steps Down (Oct 13)