Ntorya-1 Well in Tanzania Encounters Only Minor Gas Shows
UK oil explorers Aminex and Solo Oil are currently evaluating results from their Ntorya-1 exploration well on the Ruvuma basin in Tanzania to see if they should drill further after having encountered only minor gas shows so far.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
- ITEM Club: More Jobs Losses Expected in NE Scotland due to Oil Slump
- Shell Q&A: What Makes an Ideal Employer in Oil, Gas?
- Shell Takes First Place in Rigzone's Inaugural Ideal Employer Survey
- UK Government 'Must Recommit' to Oil, Gas Sector in Autumn Statement
- UK Government Gives Go-Ahead for Fracking in NW England