Pacific Drilling Starts Gig Offshore Brazil
Pacific Drilling S.A. announced that the Pacific Mistral (UDW drillship) commenced operations in Brazil on February 6, 2012. The drillship is contracted for a three-year term to Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. (Petrobras).
The Pacific Mistral is capable of operating in water depths of up to 12,000 feet and drilling wells 37,500 feet deep.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.
Operates 35 Offshore Rigs
Manages 13 Offshore Rigs
- Exxon, Petrobras Form Alliance To Develop Oil, Gas Projects (Dec 14)
- Natural Gas In Petrobras Pipelines Up About 23% In 2017 (Dec 05)
- Petrobras CEO Says To Discuss Refining Partnership With CNPC CEO (Nov 15)
Company: Pacific Drilling Limited more info
Manages 7 Offshore Rigs
- At $500 Million A Pop, It's An Oil Gamble That Has No Precedent (Sep 20)
- Pacific Drilling Cancels Contract with SHI to Build Pacific Zonda Drillship (Oct 30)
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Rig Worker Dies in Accident (Oct 21)