WorleyParsons, JV Partner Score Chevron Indonesia Contract
WorleyParsons and its 50/50 joint venture partner PT Rekayasa Industri have been awarded a significant Improve contract by PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia. The contract is for the supply of overall program management, engineering and construction management services for Chevron's oilfield assets spread through the middle of Sumatra. The contract will provide estimated revenue of $180 million to the joint venture partners over its five-year term.
WorleyParsons' Chief Executive Officer, John Grill said, "This contract is a significant milestone for WorleyParsons, as it allows entry to the heavy oil production business in Indonesia's largest oil field. This project will be a great opportunity for WorleyParsons and our partner PT Rekayasa Industri to combine both companies' strengths to deliver a quality project to contribute to Indonesia's domestic oil needs."
- Oil, Gas Leaders Warn Trump He Risks Harming Their Industry (Mar 16)
- Chevron Backs 2018 Production Rise, Eyes Share Buybacks (Mar 06)
- Chevron Expects LNG Supply Shortage By 2025 (Mar 06)
Company: WorleyParsons more info
- TCO Awards EPCM Support Services Deal for Tengiz Expansion Project to KPJV (Jul 12)
- WorleyParsons Bags EPCM Contract for BP-Operated Assets in Caspian Region (Apr 14)
- WorleyParsons Lands Deal for Ophir's Fortuna Project in Equatorial Guinea (Apr 13)