Det norske Receives NPD Nod for N. Sea Drilling
The Norwegian Petroleum Directorate has granted Det norske oljeselskap ASA a drilling permit for well 7/12-13 S.
Well 7/12-13 S will be drilled from the drilling facility Maersk Guardian (350' ILC) at position 57°01'19,95" north and 2°51'28.80" east.
The drilling program for well 7/12-13 S concerns the drilling of a wildcat well in production license 450. Det norske oljeselskap ASA is the operator with a 75 percent ownership interest, while the licensee Dana Petroleum Norway AS has a 25 percent interest.
Det norske oljeselskap AS was awarded production license 450 in 2008 (APA 2007).
The area in the production license is located in the southern section of the North Sea, and comprises the south-western part of block 2/4. The well will be drilled about nine kilometers south of the Ula field.
The permit is contingent upon the operator securing all other permits and consents required by other authorities before the drilling activity commences.
- NPD Grants Lundin Permit for Appraisal Well Offshore Norway (Jan 20)
- Aker BP Makes North Sea Find (Dec 23)
- Norwegian Production Rises (Dec 21)
Company: Det norske oljeselskap ASA more info
- Det Norske Completes Merger with BP Norge, Creates Aker BP (Sep 30)
- Lundin Granted Drilling Permit Offshore Norway (Sep 20)
- Det Norske Increases Production Guidance for 2016 (Sep 14)