Technology of Tomorrow's Oilfield Series
The oil and gas industry's efforts to explore for and develop unconventional oil and gas resources are pushing the limits of existing oil and gas technology. Research and development of emerging technologies will be critical in creating technology to meet the industry's goals of efficiency in operations, production, and cost.
We invite Rigzone readers to weigh in on the pros and cons surrounding the latest technology. We want to hear your thoughts on what you see in tomorrow's oilfield!
- Pipeline Technology Creates Efficiency, Lower Costs for Heavy Crude
- COTEMAR Tracks Offshore Workers with RFID Tags
- Efficiency, Safety Spur RFID Development for O&G Sector
- Swellable Packers Help Boost Hydrocarbon Recovery
- O&G Companies Pushing E&P Limits with Nanotechnology
- RFID Technology Conjures 'Big Brother' Fears over Privacy
- Imaging Technology Brings O&G Reservoirs Into Better Focus
- Antenna Heat Fuels Oil Sands Recovery Process
- Tailings Challenge Spurs Research, Development for New Solutions
- UH Subsea Engineering Certificate Offers Mix of Real World, Theory
- Algae Technology Shows Promise for Treating Flowback Water
- Research, Investment Still Needed for Oil Spill Cleanup Technology
- Long-Term R&D Investment Critical For Future O&G Production Success
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
Generated by readers, the comments included herein do not reflect the views and opinions of Rigzone. All comments are subject to editorial review. Off-topic, inappropriate or insulting comments will be removed.