Talisman Awards Aker Solutions EPCI Work on NCS
Aker Solutions has been awarded a frame agreement for engineering, procurement, installation and commissioning (EPCI) for Talisman Energy's maintenance and modifications projects on the Norwegian continental shelf.
Scope of work includes studies, engineering, procurement, fabrication, offshore installation and commissioning (EPCI) and maintenance services. The fixed contract duration is three years from January 2012 to December 2014, with an option for six further years. Studies, EPCI and maintenance and modifications will be managed from Stavanger, and prefabrication will take place at Aker Solutions' Egersund-yard.
Although the contract contains no firm spending commitment, the anticipated contract value for the initial three-year agreement is approximately NOK 870 million.
"We are very pleased to be working for Talisman Energy - an important operator in the North Sea, and look forward to collaborating with them on further development of their operating assets offshore," said Tore Sjursen, executive vice president for maintenance and modifications in Aker Solutions.
Contract parties are Aker Solutions subsidiary Aker Solutions MMO AS and Talisman Energy Norge AS.
Operates 8 Offshore Rigs
- Strong Upstream Performance from European Majors (Jul 28)
- PETRONAS, PetroVietnam Extend PM3CAA PSC in Malaysia-Vietnam Waters to 2027 (May 10)
- Repsol Significantly Scales Back Upstream Investment (Oct 15)
Company: Aker Solutions more info
- Aker BP Buys Hess' Norway Unit For $2B (Oct 24)
- Aker Completes More Than Two-Thirds of Cost-Cutting Program (May 09)
- Aker Solutions Reduces Total Headcount by Almost 5,000 Since 2014 (Mar 30)